Thursday, January 7, 2010

Free Bags of Grocories at Wholefood!!!!!



A friend of mines called me telling me that the new WholeFoods (which
hasn't opened yet) is giving away free bags of groceries to the first
100 people in line at 5pm today. I only had an hour to get there
after getting her call. So I picked up kids and headed towards the
new store. Despite some traffic we pulled up 10 minutes to 5pm. I
literially scream at the size of this store - it's huge! I was so
excited being as though I'm a avid WholeFood shopper. They posted the
giveaway on there facebook account. People waiting in line where
excited almost like they were waiting in line for a concert. Everyone
standing in line received a wholefoods reusable bag filled the
following items:



1.) 365 Brand All Natural Sandwich Cremes (cookies)
2.) 365 Brand Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips (restaurant style)
3.) 365 Brand Lavender Body Lotion
4.) 365 Brand Macaroni & Cheese
5.) 365 Brand Mild Salsa
6.) 365 Brand Creamy Peanut Butter
7.) 365 Brand Organic Hot Chocolate Mix
8.) 365 Brand Organic Pasta Sauce
9.) 365 Brand Whole Wheat Penne Pasta
10. And a cool Re-Usable Wholefood Bag

The Plymouyh Meeting PA Store will open next Tuesday January 12, 2010.
Thanks Wholefoods!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summit On The Summit.