Thursday, June 4, 2009

CREAMY DAIRY-FREE, SOY-FREE GOODNESS




I am in awe with this product. Turtle Mountain Purely Decadent Coconut Milk Ice Cream is just that – Decadent!

The ice cream made with coconut milk is so smooth, and creamy. It melts like silk when eaten without a bad after taste.

I have tried the following flavors; Chocolate, Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl, Mint, and Mocha Almond Fudge. I love Choc. Peanut Butter Swirl – the flavor of chocolate and peanut butter in a creamy ice cream is so dangerous (because you’ll want to eat the whole pint in one setting). The Chocolate, and Mint are good ones too. I’m not a fan of the Mocha Almond Fudge Coconut version (I do like the Soy version by Purely Decant better).

Try it and you too will be hooked just like me. Not to mentioned its health benefits. That’s all I need – Ice Cream that’s good for you (in moderation of course).

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summit On The Summit.