Monday, March 2, 2009

FIGS RESTAURANT

Figs Restaurant
2501 N. Meredith St
Philadelphia, PA 19130
215-978-8440

If your looking for a hidden treasure in Philadelphia that's provide good atmosphere, great food, and affordable pricing, Figs Restaurant(Moroccan Cuisine) is that place. Figs has been a place that I frequent many times. Whether it be with a large group of friends for lunch, for an intimate dinner, or family outing for brunch - I've never been disappointed. If I had to give you one word to describe this establishment it would be consistency. Always consistent with delicious dishes that tantalizes your taste buds. Though Figs may be a small place, the character of the dinning room embodies the ability to comfort any and all parties whether on a date, with friends or the family. The wait staff are always so helpful to make your experience one to enjoy and remember.

With their cuisine and hospitality reflecting the beauty of Morocco; if you closed your eyes, you would think you were sitting in someones home in Marrakesh

1 comment:

  1. I would like permission to use your fig pictures in my family cookbook. I grew up in San Diego and we had a tree in our back yard. We dried them, ate them fresh, stuffed them with walnuts. The memories are wonderful. My name is Donna, I'm 72 and writing a portuguese cookbook for our family.Thankyou. rdshinn@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Summit On The Summit.