Sunday, February 15, 2009

Braised Fried Turkey Wings

I wanted to try something new and different. I braised some turkey wings(just the wing with tip parts) last night in a jerk spice sauce. I actually braised them in the pressure cooker which only took 30 minutes (I will introduce you to my Pressure Cooker at a later but sooner date). I place them in the frig because I changed my mind on dinner. But today, had a hmmmmm moment. What if I took those braised turkey wings out the frig, and light coat them with a spiced (not spicy) flour and fry them to brown (didn't take long since they were already cooked).

Hmmmmmm.....

So, I did it. I must say, they were very tasty. Tender from the braising, and a nice crispy on the outside. And the flavors were PERFECT!


I also put together some garlic roasted broccoli which was easy, fast, tasty and healthy too. I just used some frozen organic broccoli, lemon-pepper sea salt, evoo (extra virgin olive oil), a tablespoon of crushed garlic and finish with a tablespoon of butter. Put in the the oven on 400 degrees for about 10 minutes. Yummy! With a lil crunch to it too.
You can sprinkle a lil cheese on it too if you like.

Well, that was dinner tonight. Quick, Tasty and Healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summit On The Summit.